Categories

Archives

I Love My Husband!





























Isn't he the cutest?! I am so grateful for Kristofer. I have the most wonderful husband. He works hard and is a full time student. Yet, he still makes time for me. I love how he makes me feel like to only person in the room. He always tells me how beautiful I am (even in the mornings). He is always willing to help me around the house and he helped with Thanksgiving dinner. He is just so amazing. I can't believe we found each other. Thank you, honey, for loving me and being so wonderful!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search