Categories

Archives

Its Tuesday...

A- Attached or single: Attached

B-Best Friends: Kristofer (my husband) and My Sisters

C-Cake or Pie: either but I really love my sister’s Apple pie.

D-Day of Choice: I love Sundays.

E-Essential Item: Camera and credit card.

F-Favorite Color: Purple.

G-Gummi bears or Worms: Gummi Bears.

H-Hometown: Richardson, Texas.

I-Indulgence(s): Chocolate and cherry coke

J-January or July: July

K-Kids: I have none, but I have 4 nieces’ and a nephew

L-Life is incomplete with out: Family and the The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

M-Marriage date: 24 August 2007

N-Number of siblings: Three Sisters.

O-Oranges or Apples: I like both but if I have to choose, Apples.

P-Phobias or fears: Being alone.

Q-Quote: “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Matt 6:21

R-Reason to smile: Kristofer… enough said

S-Season: I love Fall. It reminds me of my mom.

T-Tagging: Anyone who wants to do it.

U-Unknown fact: I secretly wouldn’t mind living in Washington (this is where Kristofer is from)… but shhh… don’t tell him!!

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Nothing tastes better than a juicy steak.

W-Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, These will allow me to see glimpses of my babies for the time. (When it happens)

Z-Zippers or Zebras: Zebras.

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search