Categories

Archives

What another Crazy week, NO WAY??!? YES!

Ok so updates. Jordan left Sunday, Lisa and Melissa came up from Arizona on Wednesday, Kristofer had finals all week and I had to finish up my babysitting. So, the summer semester is over (YAY!) and break has begun, or has it? ;) We had Lisa over until Sunday, But Kristofer and went down to Utah to see a few peeps. Saddest thing was I left my camera at Gma's so I dont have any pictures!!! :( I was SO sad! Sunday schedule... 9-12 church with grandma (in Bountiful) 1-3 Rachel's farewell speech(in Holladay area 25 min South of Bountiful) 3-4:20 To see Lauren and her family, they came from Texas. Steven, her younger brother, just came home off his mission. (in Cottonwood Heights area about 16 S. of Holladay) 5 I had to be back up to Bountiful to pick up Gma to go to a family dinner, it took about 45 min to drive from cottonwood heights to bountiful. 5:30-7 Dinner at Aunt Terri's with tons of family (26 minutes S of Bountiful) 7:30 We headed over to my friend Kim's (about 13 minutes from Aunt Terri's) We spent the night then left for Rexburg at 8 AM. Wow... what a weekend. I just have to say I love Kristofer so much for going with me! He drove pretty much the WHOLE time!! Love you honey, thanks!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search