Categories

Archives

Our Trip to Nauvoo

We had so much fun spending two days in Carthage and Nauvoo, spending time learning more about the Prophet Joseph Smith and his family. It was such nice weather and just after all the pageants, so it was quite.

5 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun I wish we were there.

Mandy said...

Ok just have a question and not trying to be mean but it looked like how she was sitting that Danielle is pregnant. So with that said is she? If not I am so sorry I looked at it that way.

Corrine said...

no you are right... she is almost 20 weeks. :)

Mandy said...

sorry about my deletion Anywho tell her congrats and do you know what she is having?
Hey Corri I love your pictures I wish that when Jason and I went back to Nauvoo that I had taken more pictures. Love you girl.

Corrine said...

the last ultrasound they said 90% change it is a girl... it was kinda early to tell, so I think Josh is holding on to that 10% change. ;)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search