Categories

Archives

Trick or Trunking

This day/ evening was way fun!! Trick or trunking was the Wednesday (the 28th) before Halloween. It was fun getting ready. Alyvia was a little frog with a bow and her pacifier was green had little fire flies on it, it was SO cute!! I was kinda disappointed that there weren't as many cars there as there had been in the past.
  


Danielle and Josh got the reward for best decorated trunk... It was my idea to decorate it to look like a pumpkin patch with scarecrows, oh well.
 

And that was our fun event of the evening!

5 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Alyvia is getting! It seemed like only yesterday she was popping out of you!

Unknown said...

bah, it's mckenzie again, not michael!

Anonymous said...

That was a really fun night! I just wish I could have stayed longer :(. Great pics!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search