Categories

Archives

Mother's Day

Sad Day! I spent my very first Mother's day away from home, but with my baby girl. I did how ever get to spend it with my friend, Lisa. It was her first Mother's day too. So we got to celebrate together. ;)

Lisa is so thoughtful!


Alyvia thought this day was ALL about her though! She got to "learn" to play the guitar with Kyle. He would strum her finger across the strings and them she would do it herself and everyone would clap and she would be so proud of herself. She would then strum again and again everyone would clap (she also joined in on the clapping). Then we all would start talking and she would strum... Then she began clapping, we looked up and she had this look as if she was saying " HELLO, people, clap; I just did it!" It was so cute!!!

*pics taken 9 May 2010

Have I mentioned I love this little Girl!! 
I am SO blessed and thankful to be a mom! 

2 thoughts of the day:

Oh my heckfrey I want to bite her thighs! They are so cute! I miss you lots, you betta let me know when you're coming up to Washington girl cuz I want to see you:) love you!

This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search