Categories

Archives

The Gila Valley Temple Open House



Some times... Alyvia gets tired of waiting on me... ;) We were getting ready to go to a temple house.

 3 hour drive of pretty much this being our view. it was still nice to look at. ;)

We went to the Gila Valley Temple open house. It was Alyvia and Race's first time to go into the temple. It was so pretty!!! But it was so strange because there was NO building around... just desert. It looks A LOT and very similar to the Rexburg and Twin Falls temples. So worth the drive!! And I got quality time with Lisa and baby Race. :) We talked about everything, it was like old times of being just great friends. I really miss just having a good friend I call go to anytime I need to talk or just have fun! (I miss you Lisa!)
  This is our drive home... Can I tell you these two babies did amazingly well on this drive!! No crying, just very content babies... LOVED it!!

 *all pics taken 11 May 2010
This is where we stopped to est dinner... well we packed our dinners, so we ate those and bought very delicious ice cream! It was a great trip!

1 thoughts of the day:

Those pictures are of my home! I love Arizona. I was also glad to see a picture of the new temple. I hadn't seen it before.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search