Categories

Archives

Nauvoo

So... we made a surprise trip to Nauvoo. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend (my former roommate) were up in Iowa visiting her family. Nauvoo is only 5 hours away from us and 2 hours from them so we decided to meet up together!! YAY!! Melissa (Jordan gf) and I were roommates for 3 semesters in a row!! I love that girl! I am so happy her and Jordan are dating!! It makes getting to know the in-law's gf way easy!! Mel is AWESOME!! Nauvoo was way fun, even though it rained like crazy! ;)

Jordan twisting twine to make rope.

Melissa helping Jordan make rope.

Aren't they so cute!!!

Alyvia discovered the stirring wheel... She loves it!

Of course we had to take pictures of the Temple!!

*pics taken 12 June 2010
Love you guys!

2 thoughts of the day:

okay, I love getting your posts right in my email!! Love it! I didn't know that Melissa and Jordan were dating. That's super cool!

Sharlee said...

This really threw me off. I also know of a Melissa and Jordan dating... too funny! And she lives in Iowa (where I'm from) Glad to see some pictures of the temple I got married! Wahoo! :)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search