Categories

Archives

I love my job

I loved this session! These pictures were taking back the 24th of June, when we had ALL the grandkids together. They are so fun! If you want to see more from this session visit my photography site.
I cannot say it enough but I LOVE WHAT I DO!! I feel so blessed to have this ability to capture these moments in life! Time just slips away... To me this is the only way to hold on to them.

I still cannot believe my niece, Ryann, is going to be turning 11 yrs old soon!! When did that sweet brown eyed baby girl grow up?

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search