Categories

Archives

Love is in the Air...

REWIND... In 2006 I was on a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. While I was in San Francisco, I was accepted to BYU-I. Because I was there I couldn't make any preps for housing and such. So one of my former companions did it all! Low and behold destiny and many paths combined. There I met a lot of amazing people (including my husband)! But I will just talk about one today,  Melissa Carey Hayashi. At the time she was just Melissa Carey.
Mel knew this guy whose name was Jordan... and low and behold Jordan's little brother was in our FHE group. This is how I got to know Kristofer and married him... back to what I was saying. Jordan and Mel were good friends.

Then all of a sudden (not really) My REALLY awesome roommate became my sister-in-law!! How sweet it that?!?!?!?!

The wedding was beautiful! The Sealer was great and gave great advice. Here is a glimpse of their special day.


YAY! I love weddings! And I love family! Melissa welcome to the family! 
They have already been married a whole week! ;)

2 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!!!

your hair is STUNNING! never, ever have it short again!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful Pictures! They look so happy. Thanks for posting them. And YAY to Melissa and Jordan!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search