Categories

Archives

WHO DUN IT?

In February, Oh let's say Feb 11th. ;) We (Danielle and I) put together a little Murder Mystery Valentines Dinner... It was SO MUCH FUN! I am not sure if I'd do another one, though. It was so much work but so fun.

One Big thing I would do different is send out the clue cards #1 a week in advanced!! It says it optional but There is so much information on them! I would have had that whole week to study the person I am. I think I told people things I wasn't supposed to. Anywho it was SO fun!! If you have one invite me!! ;)




 Introducing the cast....


































 Did you really think I was going to tell you who dun it? Nope... you'll just have to play the game!!! Thanks to ALL who participated!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search