Categories

Archives

Baby update! ;)

Baby girl is growing right along! As of my last appt (Jan 11) she was 4 lbs 10 oz. My dr called her fat. ;) oh well I like them chunky!! I just hope she comes sooner than her due date. She moves constantly! I say if there isn't enough room in there; join us out here!! ;)

I am getting a little nervous with Alyvia. She is SUPER clingy and getting jealous at anyone and everyone who comes to me or whom I hold. She pushes anyone off my lap!! For example my niece, Decqlyn, is a year old. When Decqlyn was first born Alyvia didn't like me holding her but she got over it... now she flips out any time I go near Decqlyn!! and when I say flips out I mean FLIPS OUT! She has begun (well in Dec) throwing really bad temper tantrums everywhere!

Everyone keeps telling me she'll get over it and it will take time and then she realize the baby isn't going anywhere... but when? How long will I have to suffer through it? Just a little worried! Plus being a wife and holding 2 callings! humph... maybe I'm NOT ready for this little just yet. March will be here before I know it! 

Other than that I feel great!



January 9, 2012




January 22, 2012


She has no idea what is about to happen to her little world...

2 thoughts of the day:

Haha, Corrine, I love reading up on your life! I know it must be crazy and hectic and yet you're always smiling and making life look like a wonderful adventure! You definitely make me want to be a better person. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Mandy said...

So great to see that you still blog! You look beautiful! I love your long hair. Love you cuz!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search