Categories

Archives

Being home is so much fun ;)


So last week I was able to go home and visit with my family, just before summer semester was to start. I really loved being home, except for the stress that came along with it. Planning a wedding, a way form home is hard. We got all the bouquets together and even finally the bridesmaids dresses picked out. My family is so amazing in all they do. My little sister, Danielle, is the one who did my bouquet and helped the rest of us put together the bridesmaids'. That was fun, too (ish). ;) I love my family, Thanks for all the help!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search