Categories

Archives

"The Girls!"


This was the last day of my visit. We all went to the mall, just us girls (mom too). I miss my sisters! I just can't believe all the changes that happen in life! At one moment we are all young at home and getting on each others nerves, then the next we're married (or getting married), having children; and all you really want to do is hang out with those siblings that you thought were so annoying. I am excited for Ashley to be moving out to Boise. It wont be close, but at least I cant go there for the weekend and be around family and feel that connection again. PS... Aren't we just so dang cute!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search