Categories

Archives

Way back Wednesday...


Can you believe it? This is my mom and dad. Jun 8, 1978. The were married for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple. They are still happy and loving each other.

They are also going to see Kristofer and I make those same covenants in that same temple 29 years later.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents!









This is them at the St. Louis Temple 29 years later. They look the same! :)

1 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

I just love both of these pictures. It is weird this post did not show up on my computer til today. It's a treat to see it reguardless.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search