Categories

Archives

Monday Maddness...



This past weekend I the time of my life, with quite a bit of craziness! Kristofer and I went down to SLC to take our engagement pictures and my bridal pictures. It was so much fun! Even my mom and all my sisters were there! I loved it! I even got a really great sun burn ;) YAY, for me! anyway... now that is over the announcements are being prepared to be sent out. It was just so much fun to be with family again! I forget some times how much I really do miss them. We are all always laughing. I burn so many calories when I am around them. ;)

We also celebrated Kristofer's Birthday! Man, he is so cute. It was a great weekend!!

2 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

It was so much fun, I miss you all already. Your pictures are so beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing ALL of them. I am glad you had fun doing it.

Kristofer said...

I can't believe you put that cheesy picture up of me smiling. Urg.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search