Categories

Archives

Halloween PARTY!!!


HAYASHI


We had a Halloween Party for our ward. And what could we have been that is better than this? Maybe we wouldn't get so many strange looks now. ;) We always get... I was expecting a smaller Asian. Well, neither of us are. We are both pretty white! hehe... It was fun. I love Halloween and all the little ones that get dressed up!!










My handsome husband!!

2 thoughts of the day:

Mandy said...

Cute photos!! I bet you 2 had fun at your party. Ours is on Halloween. I haven't decided what I want to be. So sad!! But I really do like your guys' idea very cute! Love ya,
Mandy

Ashley said...

You all look very cute! I am so sad there will be no family around for Halloween.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search