Categories

Archives

They still ROCK my world!!

Ok.... I know, not everyone liked this group, for whatever reason. But, I loved them to obsession!! :) I had them plastered all over my walls. hmm... I have a picture somewhere of it. Anyway. They are still kicking and still make great music! They just released a new album The walk. The first song released is Great Divide, it all about Africa. They are working to help African HIV problems. It is so amazing to me all that they can do! All that we can do. This group... HANSON... will always be the best! They still amaze me of how they began, the Hanson craze and mania, to their backing out of the public eye, to now making a difference in the world.

2 thoughts of the day:

Kim said...

I love that you still follow them. You are amazing! And beautiful! And wonderful! I love you! Miss you, too!

Ashley said...

I am glad you finally figured it out! Sorry, I wasn't a lot of help. HANSON who?? J/K!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search