Categories

Archives

Scrapping Baby invitations... (Not for me!!) ;)

I have a good friend, Amanda. She is expecting her first baby, this June. She is a VERY cute little pregnant women!! Last Sunday, she was a bit stressed out because her baby shower is this Friday and she was in charge of making her invitations. So, I said I'd help! We had so much fun, I took your cute idea and made it even better! Every card is a bit different, which makes it even more fun!
The husbands even helped, although sometimes it slowed the process down a bit. ;) Thanks guys for your help!!

After that we came over to my house and made dinner, homemade pizza, and Kristofer made a homemade key lime pie. It was all delicious!!

We took a few pictures.

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search