Categories

Archives

Wedding Tag

I got tagged by Lauren...

1. WHAT DATE IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? August 24, 2007

2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? Manti, Utah



3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW? Kristofer proposed on March 18, 2007, in front of the Bountiful Temple. It was great. As we were walking back to the car a butterfly fluttered along the path. PS I love butterflies, my ring is engraved with "Mi mariposa" meaning my butterfly in spanish.


4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED? 5 months

5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? Being surrounded by family, wearing a beautiful wedding dress, and knowing I have found my true love and best friend forever.


6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD? The weather... it was SO HOT. Not as hot as Brittany's wedding, but I still got sunburned. I wish more of Kristofer's family had come. It was a great day, though.

7. WEDDING COLORS? ?? chocolate, red, and orange
P.S. Danielle did my flowers and cake... Thanks!!

8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY? I remember Kristofer's smile as I knelt at the altar with him. I remember crying when my daddy hugged.

9. WERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE? clean, everyone was shouting to mash it, but we didn't.

10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? 9 days in San Francisco. It was a blast!!!
I tag Danielle and Brittany... :)

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search