Categories

Archives

A new passion...

I have learned to make these... all on my own!! I love doing it... I love photoshop!! What do you think?

8 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

I like all of them, especially the black and white and brown and blue ones! Did you get any good pics from out shoot?

Unknown said...

Those are amazing! You just used photoshop? I really am wanting to make a photocard for us, but I don't want to pay alot for it. Maybe I will try photoshop.

These are darling! After creating them, can you just print them up at Costco or something? You are so creative!

Corrine said...

yup... you just upload them to a jump drive or and online place (like walmart) and "Wahla" your very own personal Christmas card. ;)

PS I got your text. I giggled :)! Hopefully you got my reply but I wouldn't be surprised if my phone didn't really send it. I get no reception here!

oh those are so good! i am very impressed!! thank you again so much for all of your help today, you are awsome!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search