Categories

Archives

YAY!! Love, Love, Love 'em....

My husband loves me!! Aren't these SO adorable?? And better yet they were free. Kristofer had some amazon credit and bought me shoes with it, isn't he sweet! I love them already... they are black, it the picture they look brown to me, but they are black. I love you, Kristofer!!

3 thoughts of the day:

Dacia said...

He sure knows the way to your heart huh! Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes!

Sharlee said...

Man he gets you stuff ALL the time!! You're spoiled... Give that man what he wants ;)

Brittany said...

thank you for teaching me, corrine! It feels really good to know how to do it myself. You were right. Love you, Thank You.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search