Categories

Archives

Merry Christmas

We are wanting to wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas
P.S.
Baby is left blob (dot). It was taken at 6.5 weeks, thus it is so tiny. We are now 9 weeks along. This baby will join our family approximately July 30, 2009.
We hope you all have a Great New Year!

12 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

YAY, Merry Christmas! How did the announcement go?

Unknown said...

Yay! How fun! I'm so excited for you to have a baby! We thought our baby was coming yesterday, but it was a false alarm! Good luck with all of it!

Lauren said...

Yay!! I am so excited you! It's life changing and I am sure that you will love it.

Congrats, Hayashis! I hope that you're feeling OK. Those first several weeks are tough!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!!! what a wonderful christmas gift!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great parent!

Anne-Marie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!! Hope you are doing/feeling well! Cant wait to continue to see new sono pics of the "blob" getting bigger...congrats!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! What an awesome announcement!!! Yeah for you guys you will do awesome! I hope that you are feeling good YEAH I am all smiles for you!! Love you

Dacia said...

Congratulations! What a great Christmas present!

Denisse said...

Congratulations Corrine!!!!!! What a fun and exciting time for you and your hubby!!!!

Brittany said...

How are you feeling NOW?

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search