Categories

Archives

I feel like CRAP!!

Fine! Everyone keeps asking me to update or something... But I am not sure what everyone wants to hear. I am in school full time and have absolutely no ENERGY! I feel like if I get to class I have made it good, but then there is homework and all I want to do is SLEEP! I have a little bit of morning sickness. It only occurs some days, but I am nauseous every day all day! YUCK! My bed time is 9 pm... whether homework is done or not. Kristofer is also in school full time and working. He is working on his emphasis (banking finance) which requires a LOT of work. He goes to class until 2 pm and waits for me until 3 pm then he has to be at work at 4 pm until 9 pm. Then he gets home and does homework until 3 am. I never see him and he is WAY over worked. I wish he would just quit! He was working 25 hours, but now he cut back to 20 (whoopdiduda day!).

3 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds fun :)

I'm sorry you are still so nauseous but just think that hopefully within a few weeks, it will pass and you'll be in that "i feel great" stage :)

Mandy said...

Oh girly!! I wish you the best and just think soon you will have a brand new baby in your arms and it will be all yours and Kristofers too but you know what I mean. Love ya!!

Hang in there! I know it is rough. We were both going to school full time when I was expecting our first. It was hard. Take things one day at a time...I can promise you that it will pass...Just when I don't know...but it will! Hang tough! It will be worth it!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search