Categories

Archives

21 weeks!!

I can not believe it has ready been 21 weeks! The first part of this pregnancy went real fast, lets hope the second half does too! :) Well, yesterday was exactly 2 years to the day that Kristofer purposed to me in front of the Bountiful Temple. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful proposal. To read whole story click here. Any way, so yesterday on that beautiful 2 year anniversary we went to the doctors for an ultrasound. Here is our beautiful baby... Results of the poll: GIRL 15 (55%) and BOY 12 (44%) And the result of the ultrasound is... (scroll down to next post) (tiny little ankles crossed) click on pic for larger view

2 thoughts of the day:

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! And I was totally right on my guessing:) Now you can make all your cute little bows for her! Love ya:)

Mandy said...

Congratulations you guys that is awesome news!!! I am sure she is going to be addorable!!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search