Categories

Archives

Baby scare... :(

We had a routine doctor's appt today. All was going well and normal: checking weight :(, then blood pressure, and checking the urine. Then the doc came in and said from now on he will be measuring my tummy and he said all is perfect. :) That is always nice to hear when one feels fat. He then went to hear the heartbeat and he searched and searched and the dr couldn't find the heartbeat... and he looked all over! He says "I guess you'll be having your ultrasound a little earlier than expected." NOT words a mother wants to hear in this context!!! I got really nervous, I was thinking... I swear I felt it move just a little ago. So we had an ultrasound. The little one was there alive a kicking. Literally. He found the heartbeat and said it was beating great, and didn't know why he couldn't hear it. He tried to peak at what it was but the baby was on its side. So we have to wait to know what its gender is. It scared me, I am so glad Kristofer came with me because I was almost in tears!!! It was the pre-mommy worries!! It was definitely a way older ultrasound machine, though, we saw it's head and little leg kicking like crazy!!! We saw the little bones, but it was cool to see it kicking. :) We are glad all is well!! This baby is stubborn already... yay... something to look forward to. ;)

3 thoughts of the day:

Dacia said...

So many things to worry about with pregnancy. I'm so glad that everything is well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything turned out okay, that happened to me a few times too and it truly is really scary. Let me guess, you saw Dr. Barton? Old ultrasound machine- sounds like him :)
Love you Corrine and I'm sure everything is just fine.

I'm glad that everything is OK. What a scare. I am glad that your hubby was there with you.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search