Categories

Archives

Tagged

So, for this tag, you are supposed to go to the documents on my computer, go to pictures, pick the 6th file, then the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. You are to then post the picture on my blog, tell about it, and tag 6 people to do the same. I dont have 6 folders because I transfer everything to our external hard drive, but here you go. This is me Senior year of High school. I was on drill team in Texas*. For those not from Texas, Drill Team is not just your ordinary dance team as in every other states!! This is a Friday night right before a football performance. I want to be that skinny again!!! and I want my legs to look like that!! I miss those days, sometimes!! :) I tag: Danielle, Ashley, Brittany, McKenzie, Lauren, and Kim * more about Texas Drill teams click here, and here

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search