Categories

Archives

2 years ago today

Today is our 2 year anniversary!
I cannot believe all that has happened in the past two years! I cannot believe it has been two years! Today is also the day we are completely packing all our stuff in the Budget truck and heading out to Missouri. Is that not the best anniversary gift? (nope) We will celebrate when we get there and we will have family to watch Alyvia. :) 2 years later...
Kristofer, Thank you for an amazing 2 years! I love you more now, than I did then. You are the BESTEST husband and a wonderful, loving daddy. Thank you for all your hard work. If it weren't for you loving encouragement; I wouldn't have graduated. I love you with all my heart! Here's to the next 50 (eternal) years. Corrine

5 thoughts of the day:

Cariann said...

Oh I am sad I didn't get to see you and your sweet little girl before you move oh so far away. I hope the drive and everything goes well.

AWWW, how sweet! Congrats on your anniversary, you two make a great couple! Enjoy your new adventure together. Keep the pictures coming so we can see beautiful Alyvia!!! Good luck! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! bummer that you had to do moving stuff today though.

mckenzie said...

Congratulations! Good work guys

Yay! It feels pretty good to have made it 2 years without killing them, huh? HAHA JK! I'm so sad that you guys are gone now, it's so sad, hopefully we can get out to see you guys sometime and hopefully someday you'll want to come see us:) Love ya.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search