Categories

Archives

Off to church we go

This was our first Sunday that we took little Alyvia to church. We only went to sacrament because she still has to be on the bili blanket for her jaundice.

4 thoughts of the day:

Lauren said...

Thats' such a cute family picture! You look great Corrine!!

Love it! You look tons better than I did... still I have to side with mom on the big bows... I just like em better!

mckenzie said...

Good work, you did better than me!

Brittany said...

She looks so tiny, and has a better tan than mom. You look great corrine, what a beautiful baby girl you have;)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search