Categories

Archives

Pumkin Daze

*pics taken Oct 3, 2009
Well, In Missouri there are TONS of craft fairs or such. We've lived here for almost two months and we have already been to 3 fairs. This one was in Republic, MO on the street my dad works. It was way bigger than the ones I have been to in the past. I wish I had got pics while we were there, but Alyvia was asleep the WHOLE time. Luckily I had taken pics before we left, while she was awake. She is getting too big too fast!!

2 thoughts of the day:

mckenzie said...

I CANNOT belive how big and BEAUTIFUL she is!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! I miss you guys so much!

Angie said...

She is just too sweet! I can't believe how much she's grown! I'm also jealous because I love craft fairs!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search