Categories

Archives

Scheduling Alyvia!!

So everyone has told me over and over "you are spoiling her" "you are babying her" Well, Everyone!! She is a baby! But recently she has been waking up about EVERY hour at thinking she needs to be fed or held. Now, I love her and want to comfort her, but seriously this was getting rediculous! So I decided it was time to schedule this little girl. It has NOT been easy!! As there have been many nights that when she cries herself to sleep, I too cry my self to sleep!! I have felt like a very bad mommy! It was/is the worst feeling EVER!


But everything has turned around! Last night Alyvia slept!!! She slept all night! She went to bed at 7 pm and slept until 8 am! mind you she did have a feeding at 10 pm and 5 am. But those I can handle! It was the bed at 7 pm then feeding at 10, 12, 2, 3, 5, 6 then awake at 7:30 or 8, that were killing me! I am grateful for the 6 or 7 hours I got!!! Although, I did wake up and check on her to make sure she was still breathing, because this was a FIRST!!

We love this little girl! She is such a blessing!



6 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I love the pictures!!!

It is hard the first time you start scheduling them but it is SO worth it. I hope she keeps doing well.

Mike said...

I LOVE those pictures you took of her, they are hilarious first of all, but really really good! What light did you use. I am finding winter lighting very difficult!

Mike said...

bah, it's mckenzie again. It seems michael is always signed in when i comment on your blog.

Team Jogan said...

oh man.... i need to do that SOOOOO bad. im tired of all the feedings at night... but i was waiting to come back from washington so we could be home and she could be in her crib! i hope it turns out ok...

Dacia said...

that's so awesome that she slept. It's hard, but I always got my children on a schedule right away. I think it's good for everybody's sanity :)

Corrine I freakin love you so much:) I don't know if you got my message that I left on your phone the other day but I miss you tons! You are an awesome mommy and I hope that this next year Jared and I get to see you and Kristofer and Alyvia. Lots of love:)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search