Categories

Archives

The Circus came to town

What a BLAST! This is mine and Alyvia's first circus experience. And it will happen again! We all had so much fun! And Alyvia's favorite part was anything that had to do with the Elephants. Next year I think we will go on Saturday to the afternoon show. 7-10:30 pm is too late for my little girl. But she sure did have fun.

our family... Alyvia not smiling because she wants to eat the cotton candy.

My sister's family... The Gorhams

I don't know why I look scared... : /

Alyvia pointing out (100x) "it's and elephant"

OF COURSE!! We sent them on an Elephant ride. Lyvs and Kinz still talk about it. :D
What a blast! We went to the Circus on a Thursday night. (Oct 6). Yup next year we are totally going but on Saturday during the day.
I love watching the excitement of life through the eyes of a child. I love being a MOM!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search