Categories

Archives

I Heart Texas

Last weekend we heading down to Richardson, TX. Back to my roots. The Drill Team I was on was having their 55th anniversary and celebrating alumni so I wanted to go!! Homecoming in TX is a BIG deal. I wanted Kristofer to experience a little of it. We went to the morning pep-rally, afternoon parade, and the football game (half-time is one huge performance). A full day of purple and gold pride! Alyvia, Kinzley, and Decqlyn loved all the hype and music. They bounced and danced their little hearts out.

Made me miss it all just a little, not sure I'd ever really want to re-live high school... oh boy; the drama, the drama, the drama... nope. Glad to have the memories, though. ;)






It was so much to be among the hype and school spirit. I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures during the game oops. But it was fun to see the changes that happen in 10 years, the homecoming mums, old friends, and great traditions. NO-ONE does homecoming or football like Texas.

Here is a flash back picture of me Senior year as an Eaglette...

This was Fall of 2001... the night of a football game my Senior year.
It really doesn't seem like that long ago ;)

Everyone kept asking if Alyvia was a future Eaglette... I said I wish but we don't live in Texas any more...

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search