Categories

Archives

Christmas has come and gone!!


Kristofer and I were very blessed this Christmas! Although we weren't with any immediate family we had each other! We were blessed with calls from each our families. We also spent time with friends. It is sad to me that it is all over. Even the radio stations quite playing Christmas song on the 26th. I don't want to take down the tree! I would love to have Christmas last all year long. I know it cant and wont, so until next year. :)
We do have a lot more gadgets, movies, and games to play with all year long. I am so glad our first Christmas together was full of fun, joy and love. Thanks to everyone for making our Christmas so special.

In my family it is tradition to open one gift on Christmas Eve, and so we have continued on in this.
I got...It is the Christmas Classics... You know Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf the red noise reindeer, ect.
And he got...Spongebob ornaments. :)

1 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

freakin' cute blog, I'm very jealous! How did you get that cute header? Your family is adorable, by the way.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search