Categories

Archives

What is new...

So... the next 3 weeks are going to be scarce on blogs because I wont be in school or working. So what else is there to report on? I will try to keep things updated but I am warning you.

I am excited for Christmas and we are shipping everyones there presents from us tomorrow. I can not believe Christmas is 9 days away... WOW! This year has gone by so fast. So much has happened.

Good news...
Mom and Dad are coming to visit in January. I am SO EXCITED!!!! The Rexburg Temple is Finished and the Open House starts this month. They are going to attend it with Kristofer and I. YAY!! I cant wait! I love my parents!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search