Categories

Archives

I love Christmas time!

It has been so fun, for the past couple of weeks!! Watching Rexburg switch into Christmas mode. Lights are everywhere. I love it. Going down Main street is like following the Star. It is full of white lights. I have been struggling to decorate our apartment, there just isn't any room! My sister Brittany and my mom sent me a bunch of Christmas decorations. So, I have been working hard to be creative, unfortunately that gene skipped me.
But, I do have to say I am proud of my tree and my idea for our stockings. We dont have a fireplace so I made something up. hehe... I love Christmas!! (if you dont know me, my favorite color is purple, so they sent me purple and copper decorations)

1 thoughts of the day:

I love that fireplace.... you got that place just for the fireplace didn't you! lol!!! it looks really cute!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search