Categories

Archives

Miss Cheezy!!!!



I just have the cutest nieces!! This one being the cheesiest... This is Miss Emerson. She is my oldest Sister's, Ashley, youngest daughter. This little girl is SO much fun and so sweet!! I wish I had a picture if her doing all the cute things she did while visiting her Aunt Corri. She laid down to watch SpongeBob with me... she even threw away food she didnt want to eat. It was So cute, she would get off her chair go over the the sink, open the cabinet, and throw away her trash!! I just love it.

Don't worry moms out there, Kristofer and I only have Melaleuca products down there, so if swallowed, it only takes drinking water to flush out the product.

Kristofer and I had so much fun with Ashley's little girls. Maybe soon we too can begin thinking about our own little family. ;) NO worries nothing, yet!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search