Categories

Archives

Mommy I miss you...

I am just still missing my mom. It was SO nice to have her here and spend time with her. When she visited it was the first time since I got home in Aug of 2006, that I spent time with her all by my self.

I love this picture of us. She is so beautiful, she really has become a great friend.




Ok... nothing really is going on. This weekend was a 3 day weekend, which is GREAT!! No school tomorrow.

Kristofer and I have had tons of fun... just spending time with each other.

3 thoughts of the day:

Denisse said...

Corrine! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I just LOVE blogs! I think they are the greatest invention!!! You and your hubby make a very cute couple!!!! and you have a VERY cute blog!

Ashley said...

Corri call me and I will tell you about changing your background. Dani lost all her lists....so you may have to redo yours too!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search