Categories

Archives

FREEDOM!!


I just finished my two classes that I was taking for the Summer! My 10 page paper and finals... IS OVER! I feel SO free... and I am kinda nervous, what am I going to do with all this free time. I might just go insane! It have been forever since I have had a real break. I am so excited. I have SO much to read! The 7th Harry Potter (I KNOW!!), the Twilight series, The Wednesday Letters, and so much more. FEEEEWWW.... I cannot wait to get started. Oh... I'll start tonight! :)

HIPP HIPP HOORAY!!

5 thoughts of the day:

Mandy said...

Yeah for freedom from school I am glad that you are done and can enjoy you time off. Stay Awesome

Ashley said...

I wish I had some time off!! I get to pack up my entire house. I am just thrilled to death. Plus I have a sprained knee so I am more hobbling than running around like a mad woman.

Nikki said...

LOL. You sound just like me. The girls go to Brad's house on Sunday for six weeks. After 9 months of school, soccer, basketball, piano, drums and girl scouts, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my nights. They have a pool at work on how long before I go stir crazy and insane!

Kim said...

Isn't that an amazing feeling? Hooray for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Corrine! Come to visit us in Colorado during your time off! :)

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search