Categories

Archives

Sleepless...

What is the deal!! I have been up since 3 am!! and No I don't have any kids!! I woke up out of a dead sleep with my mind racing! I have not been able to get back to bed. I thought with no classes for the rest of the summer, I would have time to RELAX! Sorry, but being up at 3 am is not my idea of relaxing!!! I didn't even go to bed early... it was like 11:30 pm. I have no idea what is going on!!










I went and saw Baby Mama, yesterday. It was so good!! I loved it, I laughed the whole time, while getting more and more baby hungry! I loved it, but definitely not one to see if baby hungry! :) I recommend everyone go and see it!!!

1 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

I am definitely not baby hungry. I LOVE you new layout, it is super cute. How do you get paper on the sides?? Anyway, I will have to go something to make me laugh, I could use it!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search