Categories

Archives

I miss photography!! I love it!

Ok... so I have forgotten how much fun I have taking pictures and that I am kinda good. :)









I am warming up my skills, so I asked a friend of mine if I could take pictures of her little girl. To be exact I took 323 pictures. But I will just show
you a few.

2 thoughts of the day:

Nikki said...

Wow...you are really good. I should have you come take pics of the girls. I suck at getting really good pics like this. Not to mention, I never have my camera handy.

Ashley said...

Maybe you should take aome pictures of the girls. I really want something natural and not studio. CAll me! My phone is now charged and I may have some good news!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search