Categories

Archives

My husband LOVES me!!!!

If you can't tell it is a Kitchen Aid (series 600) and a tripod for my camera... he also go me a wireless remote for my camera (not pictured). Before any of you think we blow our money, we don't. Kristofer received the Kitchen Aid from his works loyalty pays (400 points) he get 50 points for every month he work there and doesn't miss or get warnings. :) I am so lucky to be so loved... now how do you use a Kitchen Aid? and how do I find the time to use it? ;)

4 thoughts of the day:

Dacia said...

You ARE loved by your husband. I so wish I had one--maybe for Christmas! I don't know how people find the time, but if I had one, I'd make me some time to bake something :) Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is totally cool! You could make some yummy awesome cheesecake to share with your preggers friend :)

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE my kitchen-aid...it can do so many things and it's awesome!! You will definitely enjoy it! THanks for the nice comment about my mom- she is doing well after surgery and it looks like it has not spread so good news! HOpe you are doing well!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search