Categories

Archives

My little Sister... She will always be my little sister

This is my little sister, Danielle. She is having a baby!! They have found out that this baby girl will be joining the family the 24th of January. Our entire family is way excited for this new addition. I love you! Thanks for the pictures!! FYI: No matter how old or how many kids Danielle will have; she will always be my baby sister.

2 thoughts of the day:

Danielle looks so dang cute in maternity clothes! Then again, I've never seen an Easton girl NOT looking cute!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow I can't believe she is having a baby! And she looks great of course! Cognrats that you will be an Aunt- it's the best job you could ever be!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search