Categories

Archives

94 days until baby is supposedly here!! I cannot believe it! This pregnancy feels as if it has flown by! But I cannot wait to be able to sleep comfortably again, to roll around without pain, to sleep on my tummy!! to wear clothes that dont make me look like a cow and to walk not waddle. Things to look forward to! ;) I cannot wait for our baby to be in our home to love, tickle, and cherish!

4 thoughts of the day:

Ashley said...

You won't sleep soundly for years! At least your three hour incrinments will be more comfortable.

Lauren said...

I am so happy to be able to sleep on my stomach and back again. You forget how nice those little things are until you can't do them anymore. The joys of being pregnant...

I still think I look like a cow and Kinzley is 4 months old... good luck!

Girl you and me both, I think the thing I miss the most is sleeping on my stomach.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search