Categories

Archives

I can see my future NOW...

This is Kristofer with my three nieces... can you see what is on T.V? Spongebob... I can see it now. Our children all over Kristofer, while all of them are relaxing watching Spongebob. I laughed so hard when I saw this! These kids love their Uncle Kristofer! They always climb all over him when we come to visit, he is their personal jungle gym. :)
He loves it!
and I love him for loving it!

4 thoughts of the day:

I'm so jealous!! I miss all you guys... the kids the mostest!!! Her girls are growing so fast and getting more beautiful each day!!!

oh the sad part is that I look like that about 3:00, sucked into watching spongebob because I am too tired to do anything, it is actually a pretty funny show. It is just pathetic when I realize that all the kids have left and I am the only one still watching.

ahhh your blog is so cute! i dont know if you remember me or not, from back in the day with our second family lol ha ha, youve changed sooooo much! thats okay so0 have i , if you send me your email to my email i can send you an invite to our blog its chris-janiceknight@hotmail.com..... im sure youll recongize me once you see all the pictures. janice

Brittany said...

I can see it too. What I can't seee is your growing belly. Where is it? Show it to me.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search