Categories

Archives

My Wonderful Husband

This is what I wanted!! If you can't tell it is an upside down tomato planter with a little planter on top. I want to put herbs in it, so I can cook with fresh ingredients!! :) Kristofer almost bought it for me. It is $59.99 at Sam's club. But as with EVERYTHING Kristofer has to research on the thing. Luckily he found out a bunch of cool things, like when gardening what herbs/veggies should be planted together for flavor, what not to plant anywhere near each other, and what to plant to keep certain bugs away. Kristofer also found how to make an upside down plant instead of buying one. So this is our FHE project. We have two planters with two different kinds of tomatoes and on top there are basil, cilantro, green bell peppers, and curled parsley. YUMMY!! I am so excited!

6 thoughts of the day:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!

Ashley said...

Ummm...I totally saw those and really, really wanted one. I could eat tomatoes everyday and never tire of them. I may have to call you and see how you did it!!

Corrine said...

ash, the link in on here how Kristofer did it! :)

totally cool! Mom and britt are trying to get me to have a family garden in my backyard.... I took a class but am still not sure. I just know i'll get stuck doing it all. maybe we'll have to start with something small, to see how much they help out! :) I LOVE home grown tomatoes! that's the only thing I craved during my pregnancy

Janet said...

What a neat idea! Your husband is pretty smart, and he must love you a lot to make one himself!
I hope you are feeling well.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search