Categories

Archives

Date Day...

Today was a GREAT day!! It started about 9:45 am (after morning class). We went to the Rexburg Temple. It was such an amazing experience! Then we headed on out to Idaho Falls for lunch. We went to CAFE RIO!! Yes, there is a Cafe Rio in IF!! I am so excited. I totally got my favorite, their salad! YUMMY! Then after lunch we headed over to Toys R Us. There we ordered our car seat and a click stroller. They don't have the stroller that matches in any warehouse. RUDE!! :( We'll have to order that later. Ok, so after that we headed to the Titanic Exhibit. Which I was kinda disappointed in. It was the same info that I learned on the Discovery channel. I expected MORE!! Artifacts and such, seriously there was like 10 artifacts. At the end of the thing we read something that said they have found over 55,000 artifacts, and we got to see 10. RUDE!! But it was with Kristofer and it was ok. Then to finish off our date... we were off the Sam's. ;) We cannot go to Idaho Falls without going to Sam's. Hehe... We then came home around 5... just in time to do homework. :) What a GREAT day! Love you Kristofer!!!

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search