Categories

Archives

The love of my life!!

I am currently taking a studio lighting class. Which I have a love/ hate relationship with. :) The teacher is great at what he does, but he doesn't teach it very well. Right now we are in the portrait part of the class (we have been doing mostly still life, which I am NOT good at). So being short notice, I pulled Kristofer to be my model! I must say he is my sexiest model, ever!! ;) We never take pictures of him, and I feel I got two that I love!!! I want to frame and keep them forever! (click on picture to enlarge) I love this man!! And just look at his smile! That is and always be my favorite of him! Thanks Kristofer for your help!! We need to take have pictures of you done more often! ;)

0 thoughts of the day:

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search