Categories

Archives

Shoe Fetish...

For those of you who really know me, you know I have a problem. I LOVE shoes!! And I am afraid that I will pass this fetish down to my innocent child. :)
I don't think I have bought her anything but shoes so far... hmmm... I love it!!

6 thoughts of the day:

Dacia said...

I'm with you on that one!! Love baby girl shoes!!

But they are just so cute

I've bought shoes for baby girls, and I don't even have one yet! So I can't blame you at all. They're DARLING!

Unknown said...

yeah, I very quickly passed my shoe problem on to Sophia, but it is so cute to see how excited she gets about shoes.

Anne-Marie said...

Those are all Adorable!! its ok because at a shower im sure you'll get LOTS of outfits and not as many shoes...so there you go!

The shoes are adorable! My little girl has a shoe fetish and she is not even 2.

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search