Categories

Archives

Dr appt

Dilated to a 5 and 80% effaced. And I got my membranes stripped. Dr said he is really surprised I haven't gone into labor. ;) Me too... but hopefully soon. The nurse said this was odd that they didn't usually see women who were dilated to a 5. She said that the labor may be fast. :) That would be nice. So maybe next time I blog with be Alyvia in my arms. Otherwise, we have an induction scheduled for Wednesday at 7:30 am. She has been pretty stubborn, so we shall see. Love, The Hayashi's

7 thoughts of the day:

wouldnt the hospital admit you if you are over 4? I thought 4 cm. was active labor. Crazy that your walking around at 5 cm. Goodluck and wish you a fast L & D

Team Jogan said...

geeze. when i was dilated to a 5 i had been in labor for like 18 hours!!!!!! and they were finally giving me an epidural. dang. lucky you ;)

Kim said...

Just last night Lauren and I were wondering when that baby would make an appearance. Can't wait to see her!

Dacia said...

good luck girl! Hope it all goes well & fast :)

Unknown said...

I wish you the best! I am thinking of you constantly now and continually checking to see if Alyvia has arrived! Let's hope labor starts soon and goes fast for you :) well ... fast enough but allows enough time for you to get to the hospital!
take care and keep us posted!

I thought of you yesterday. Can't wait to hear about the little darling!

Anne-Marie said...

at least she isnt causing you pain and it's an easy dilation...how thoughtful of her!!! Good luck!!

Post a Comment

My Photograpghy Portfolio

He ASKED!!

He ASKED!!
18 March 2007

Our Engagement

Our Engagement

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
24 August 2007

Welcome Alyvia Jane

Welcome Alyvia Jane
23 July 2009 1:24 am

Search